Monday 14 January 2019

Do you have a story to sell?


     

Please send full summaries, for the following, for your best chance to sell your story. If we think this is suitable, we will contact you.

 

 
I am addicted to surgery
My son is the school sexual predictor
A tampon almost killed me
I shopped my criminal dad to the police
My daughter was killed by my man
I was stalked by my ex



Anything considered, so write a few lines about it and I will contact you if it’s something I think is good enough – it could be worth hundreds or thousands of pounds.

 
Payment: Hundreds OR thousands of pounds
You will need to be interviewed and photographed.
Top stories win 2K.
You can pull out anytime until publication.
Please send in a short summary, and answer any questions fully,  for the best chance to sell your story.

Please send your story to:
money4urstory(at)gmail.com

Questions,
Are you a man or women
Can we have your phone number please, so that you can be interviewed
Can you be interviewed  during the day.
 
Thanks,  I look forward to hearing from you.
Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy our archives

Receive £2000, for your story

      £2,000 FOR YOUR STORY! We are a media agency, that provides, weekly women's magazines...